Monday, November 16, 2009

NOVEMBER?????????

Is it really The middle of November!!! goodness where has the time gone I think I blinked and missed six months of life!

Well hello faithful readers who probably thought I must have passed away. =)
well a bunch has happened in the last month or so some good some not so good.
But all of it has caused a change of attitude and I am feeling a bit grateful and blessed.

My oldest son broke 2 bones in his arm. (bad) but the good news is that we had good doctors who could fix him. I love modern medicine. I am also thankful that the end is near and the cast comes off in about a week.

My middle son had the piggy sick flu (bad) but the good news is there were many major jods to get done around here that I never have time to get done. Being quarintined can be good. What a feeling of accomplishment.

I have been battling major depression for a long time (bad) But now through the miricle of professional knowledge to guide me and magic pink pills I have found joy in my life and have a husband who said " It is nice to have you back I thought you were gone forever!" (very good)

I have good friends that keep me going I have children who make me laugh I have a father in heaven who knows me loves me and helps me. I have a savior who knows how I feel and made it possible to do better in my life.

So, thanks for checking in on me and as 2 corinthians 4: 8-9 in the bible says "We are troubled on everyside, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in dispair; persecuted, but not forsaken, cast down but not destroyed.

In this time of unsurity and trials we are surviving and doing OK. I hope that you are all doing well also. And hey if it is a few more months before I write again --- happy holidays, merry Christmas and we love you all!

2 comments:

Sharla said...

Gee, I guess this means I have to update my blog now.
Glad you're feeling more yourself these days and things are "good". I hope you can continue to see the rainbows amongst the rainclouds :)
((HUGS))

ducknme said...

Hey Amy, It's good to catch up with your life. Take care and prayers are being sent your way!