It doesn't feel like school will be starting again in 5 days. That thought saddens me a bit. I have really enjoyed this summer break with my kiddos. I truly feel that it was way too short. I usually can not wait for the lil cuties to go back to school.
There is mixed emotions coming from everyone. The kids are excited and nervous to start the next years adventures. My sweet baby girl is off to the 1st grade and gone all day and my oldest is entering the 6th grade the last step before Jr high.
Seriouly where did the time go? I feel that I have spent to much time wishing time would hurry up and get thru this and that and now I wish for rewind. I wish for it to slow down I now want to savor every minute. I do not know what changed in my mind but it is a good change.
Maybe I am finally just growing up or realizing that I am at an age that my children consider as "old".
Well off to play some more I have only got 5 more days.
9 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment