
A with grandma R's dog Maggie
Dad's pumpkin from the carving contest for pumpkin alley at work.
D-mans scull and cross bones pumpkin
.My pumpkin is gining you the evel eye
J-mans pumpkin! cute huh? Little A's hasn't had its picture taken yet as it was a Mickey Mouse pumpkin and we have not attached the pumpkin ears yet.

J-man as a race car driver costume by HIS pumpkin

A as a snow QUEEN (not a princess) back view her cape has jewel pendents hanging on it but you can not see them and she has blue highlights in her hair.

front view with her "fairy eyes" face pant mask-- so no one will recognize her. SHHH it didn't work everyone knew it was her ;o)

The beloved derby car and the foam mat he created to display it on! I love that kid.

Creator with finished product and certificate! I wish I could have captured his excitement on his face every time his car was in a "heat"!

cousin B's birthday trip to gardener's Village!
No comments:
Post a Comment