Sunday, August 2, 2009

2 full days left to leave for our 1 1/2 week trip back east. I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED getting ready. not even a list of what to bring -- I think I could teach a course procrastination 101. How could I let it sneak up on me so much!
Well, Wednesday before the sunrises we will be on our way to Philadelphia. where we will go to the zoo and museums and the Liberty bell and historic tours. Friday we are off to New York to catch a few main tourist sites like my highly anticipated Statue of Liberty. Saturday-Tuesday we are on our way to Washington DC doing what you would expect to do there- except take a White House tour. We did all we could be never able to obtain tickets. Then back to Philly for a couple more days to go to the aquarium and other museums and fun sites. We will be taking small driving trips to gettysburg and baltimore for fort Mc henry and train museums. We are trying to cram in way too much but it should be super fun!

Well it can be fun if I can get ready in 2 days!!!!!!

wish me luck

3 comments:

Heather Shepherd said...

hey, I put out a call to all my pals back in DC to see if anyone could get you white house tix! I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Sharla said...

Have fun on your trip!

Amy said...

We got a call Monday that we were able to get white house tour tickets! I was shocked but very happy!!!!
I am glad that they called then and not Wednesday after we were already gone =)