For the few days that the kids had in school before we went on vacation they really seem to like their classes and teachers. Now we are off track and will get into the full swing of things with school and real life in September!
We are on C track this year not my first choice but my last I was quite angry about it but then after school had started and they had been in class for 3 days I wa given the option of moving to my first choice. I really struggle with this. and ultimately I stayed on C track I feel that it really is where we are supposed to be. don't you hate that? It is almost like having to admit you are wrong.
Well My sweet little baby is not a baby anymore and is off to Kindergarten. Due to vacation and start of the year assessment testing, she has only attended class twice and now we are off track. She has been so excited now that she has had a taste for it. I hope they all have a great year and learn a lot and grow. I love them and miss them when they are at school but boy it is nice not to have them underfoot. Or at least it was for a few days =)




1 comment:
What the heck are you going to do with your coveted 3 hours??? Pedicures? Manicures? Massages? Maybe all three? You won't know what to do with yourself...yeah, right - 3 hours is not nearly long enough! Enjoy Amy!
Post a Comment