Last week a very clever friend of mine had one pattern for a Cinderella hair clip bow and then changed it to be many different princesses. The she altered it to make her own designs and new characters- like mickey mouse. Then she invited me over to learn to make some. I wish that I had more time to do more but I am thankful that I was able to make these few. Since I made mine she has continued to perfect and make better so mine are the prototypes leading up to the better bows. I still love these and so does my daughter. Next I will learn to make Tinkerbell and Daisy and Donald duck!
I am thankful for creative and clever friends and all their talents. Only small amounts of envy well up inside me but I know deep down I might have a bit of creativity hiding somewhere.




1 comment:
says the lady who can come up with creative and fun lesson plans for preschoolers!
Post a Comment