Sunday, September 12, 2010

wondering where the road leads

I have been feeling quite unsettled or anxious for change. I feel like I am in need of something different in life. But yet here I am doing the same old same old. I am wondering if I am stuck on this same old road because it has such deep ruts and it is just easier to stay where it is comfortable? Is this a road that leads no where? Do I need to make a change? Do I need to choose and wander a different road for a while? I am not sure if I do come to a crossroad what way I should go. This is a big thing to ponder.
We ( my hubby and I) have a apointment with a member of the stake presidency. I believe that there will be a change- a new calling or something but my gut is saying that it is not for me but for my husband. I only wish it were for me. We find out tomorrow.

Well my inner instincts were correct. My sweet hubby is the winner of the new calling -- Ward Clerk. I will keep going down my road for now supporting him and trying to love every minute of it I can.

3 comments:

ducknme said...

I hope everything turns out okay

ducknme said...

Having no idea what a ward clerk is or does, I'll say congratulations to him and hope it's the right sentiment.

As for you you are too good and too dedicated to your calling for them to WANT to change it.

Rachel said...

I hope you find the change you're looking for. Sometimes even just a new hobby or something different to focus our energies on helps. However, I can't say much right now...I'm in burn-out mode myself!