Monday, February 14, 2011

life has a way of slipping by me. I blinked and here it is Valentines day.

Tomorrow I take my sweet boy to Jr. High orientation! He is so excited and it makes me excited! But I am so nervous! Some ways I wish I could jump into the future and make sure all my kids make it to adulthood and turn out ok then come back and trudge thru and ejnoy the journey knowing that I didn't mess up anyone in the process. Some days I feel the pressure of being the mom is too great. But then I get a hug or a smile from my kiddos and the reward great!



All of our kids are now in piano lessons and the boys' teachers can't say enough about their talents. Princess A and the J-man start Tumbling again this week. D-man is debating between taking a break dancing class and tennis. Gotta love that boy!

1 comment:

ducknme said...

First, they will be wonderful adults, they are wonderful kids with teriffic parents.

And second... BREAKDANCING!?! That's awesome!