If your not one for quotes or one liners than now is the time to stop reading. I wanted to put down some of my favorite quotes. At least as of lately.
"Character is the ablilty to carry out a decision after the emotion of making the decision is past"
"Let us not be too long suffering on our own shortcomings." ~~Neal A. Maxwell
"When you have done the best you can, be satisfied and don't look back. Rather than berate yourself for what you didn't do, congratulate yourself for what you did." ~~M.Russel Ballard
"We come to an end to find a beginning. Often we worry about arriving at an end with too little faith in what follows." ~~Don Quixote
"Faith is to the soul as sunshine is to the earth." ~~ David O McKay
"Successful people always do more than they are expected."
"The best way to get rested is to speed up. When we get ahead of our work we love it and it becomes easy. When it gets ahead of us, we hate it and it becomes difficult. A winner at the end of the race is never tired, he's ready to go again."
"The high minded man must care more for the truth than for what people think." ~~ Aristotle
Have a nice day.
9 years ago




1 comment:
"God Blesses this house - but He doesn't clean it!" I saw that on a sign this week end. I think I need it.
Post a Comment