I spy with my little eye 13 masked superheroes! can you find out who their true identities are? I will give you a hint one of them is J-man!
Cub scout day camp 2011:
What an adventure we had! This was J-mans 2ND year at camp. he had such a great time! I loved that I got to go with him both days and see his excitement over the activities. The first day we attended superhero academy. Day 2 was Jurassic Journey. The high lights of the camp as usual were the BB guns and bow and arrows. they also got to try their hand at sling shots this year! Also another highlight is always the obstacle courses! It is fun to see the boys accomplish tasks that stretch their abilities and see their strengths. Cub Scouts ROCK!! I love working with these fine young men! I get excited for the future to see what these boys will do when they "grow up"




2 comments:
if you click on the picture you can actually see that I am included. But I am not a bit sad that you can not see me. =o)
Ian is standing up on the extream left with his kerchif all funny! That's my kid! He had soooo much fun at camp.
Post a Comment