This year is almost over.
Today is October 1st.
Only 6 more days until national Mad Hatter day.
Only 14 more days until national dessert day.
Only 15 more days until I leave for a wonderful California get away.
Only 31 more days until Halloween.
Only 58 more days until a yummy turkey dinner that I won't ruin by cooking.
Only 85 more shopping days until Christmas. I hope that I won't take that long. (like last year)
Only 92 more days left of this year.
I need the time to slow down. I am missing too much life already and it just seems to speed up and slip away from me.
9 years ago




3 comments:
15 days! Yea! I'll be counting down for you. You're going to have so much fun!
Hmmmm...sounds like we need to get together in 14 days to celebrate with dessert...you think you can fit it in right before the DL trip?
Hope you have fun with Mickey and Minnie - it is our favorite trip and 15 days will be here before you know it! Have a blast!
Post a Comment