Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween



It was a pleasant Halloween it was nice that the weather was mild and you actually got to see costumes instead if coats! We also waited until the last minute to carve our pumpkins. This was J's first year that we trusted him with the knives and he designed and carved his pumpkin all by himself. But he refused to clean it out. I wouldn't help him do it until he at least attempted to try. I shoved his hand down into it so he got the full experience in his one touch. It was a fun night! As you can see they were very excited to go trick or treating!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

The kids look so cute. I'm glad you had a fun night.

Heather Shepherd said...

Wasn't it the best weather EVER??!! We actually made it around both horseshoes this year. I'm able to steal chocolate without feeling too guilty this year!

Tamara Terrill said...

This year we paid our kids to willingly give up their candy! It worked wonderfully...

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

Wow Halloween in Utah looks like a lot of fun. Sorry that we missed it. Well not really. Anyways looks like your kids really enjoyed themselves.