9 years ago
Thursday, November 20, 2008
This means war! Not really, but Go BYU
So we never Ute trash talk.We keep to ourselves about our being BYU fans. It was a surpise to me to see all of our house arrayed with Utah Utes patriotism. I laughed and Brent said we must have friends and my kids freaked. Who would graffitti our house why would someone do this. and the smallness of their world what 4th grader in my class would do such a thing. I thought it was funny how horrified they became over it. I had to go into great detail that it was OK and that it was meant to be a friendly joke and just laugh at it and it would wash off sooner or later. This still was hard to comprehend. Thanks to all who were friendly enough to pick on us and "graffitti" my house :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
How fun! We only get pranked by the Young Men.
So funny...R was totally upset about it too! It took some major explaining on my part. And then he said "So can we get them back tonight?" Hahaha...
Unfortunately BYU couldn't pull it off this year, but I figure they have to give the U a chance every once in a while, right? hahaha...
I mean, did you see our QB? He was practically handing the ball to the red every time. See how nice we are? Just giving them the ball because we feel sorry for them. Way to go, Cougars. Way to go.
You know, if you are going to be targeted, you might as well talk some trash to make it worth it! So, no more being quiet BYU fans! You are on someone's radar and you might as well go down screaming about it!
-Just my humble opinion
P.S. I don't have an alligence either way...so leave my house alone. I hate cleaning windows.
Post a Comment