Saturday, February 6, 2010

book glorious book =)

I am excited to start reading a book.
The book is called "The Promise of Enough- the seven principles of true abundance".
By Emily Freeman.

just a highlight and why I was drawn to the book:
Scripture- John 10:10 "I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
7 Principles-
1. abundance is finding contentment becuase we remember to see the good things.
2. abundance is understanding that the Savior loves us and is aware of our circumstances, and that He will send blessings above all we could ever ask for or imagine.
3. abundance is turning our will over to God and allowing Him to do wonders in our life.
4. abundance is recognizing our full potential as we give ourselves to the Lord.
5. abundance is unmeasured blessings that come as a result of sacrifice and service.
6. abundance is blessings predicated on obedience and belief.
7. abundance is knowing that we cannot begin to understand what great blessings the Father has prepared for us, and learning to remember and express gratitude for those blessings

I hope to dive into this book soon.
Happy reading to me =)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So how has the book been so far? I'm curious!!

Amy said...

I read 5 pages and then I couldn't renew it at the library anymore. It is back on hold and waiting for it again.