Monday, March 1, 2010

Oh gee oh dread sometime I wish I were dead.

I have decided that when I am under a lot of pressure I can be a not very nice person. I have had so much going on that it finally taking it's toll. Drowning is close to how I feel. I just can't seem to get above water for a breath of air. I am just waiting for the unconsciousness to kick in and then the eventual death. OK so it really isn't that bad. But, I truly feel like I can't catch up. I feel like playdough rolled into a snake that got rolled too thin and breaks. Yes I am at my breaking point. And this head cold is driving me crazy!
OK now I vented..

Things to catch up on....

1. My 5 yr old daughter has really taken off in her reading. She is taking tumbling classes and loving it!
2. D. has had a bunch happen. He received his Arrow of light in cub scouts and is moving up to 11 yr old scouts in a week. He also won his school science fair and went on to district. He did a wonderful job. But that is where the adventure stopped for us. A blessing in disguise really.
3. J turns 8 in a month. he is looking forward to his baptism and joining the cub scouts and his first sleep over birthday party. He is about to lose his 8th tooth (any day now). most impressive is that he has started reading the BOM almost every day on his own. He is loving the scriptures.
4. B and I are now primary teachers. We teach the 10 turning 11 year olds. We are studying the old testament. I haven't read or reviewed these stories for a while. It is a good reminder.
5. B and I are still the committee chairs over cub scouts and boy scouts along with teaching Primary. We love being so involved with the youth. But we find it a bit time consuming sometimes.
Piano is coming along. I only have 25 more pages until I finish book one. The concepts are getting very difficult but I am enjoying the slow progress. I feel like I am actually learning =)
Preschool is going well and keeps me on my toes. Make for a busy life. B has been working insane hours and we don't see much of him. Even if he is working from home.
6. Our dog Sammy probably has an ear infection, I probably have my first cavity and have no time to see the proper DR's Why can't DR.s have office hours when we have time to go there like after the kids are in bed. =)

Anyway thanks for tuning into this complaining post. See I told you I was a horrible person when I get overwhelmed. Things are bound to slow down when summer comes-- we can only hope.

On a positive note we are planning a vacation very much out of our budget to Disney world. We are hoping an anonymous/ Unknown relative leaves us a fortune in a will before September. wish us luck! We have big dreams and little wallets.

So their is our crazy life in a nutshell.

1 comment:

ducknme said...

I have been looking for that same anonymous/unknown relative for years....
I love you Amy and we MUST get together soon.