sickness has consumed me for almost three weeks. A week ago I got so fed up that I went to the DR. He said that there was nothing I could do but wait it out treat the symptoms. None of the recommended over the counter meds helped at all. Then It took a turn for the worst and then my children got sick with it too. after a few days the kiddos were getting better and I continued to get worse. Then to top it off I became sick with a couple different infections and thought it couldn't get any worse. I went back to the DR. today and finally got some antibiotics for the sinus infection and pink eye. The DR. said that the antibiotic should help with the other sickness too. I thought... Then WHY didn't you give me some a week ago??!! Anyway if the original sickness still plagues me after the antibiotics are done they may have to do blood tests to figure out what it could be. I am praying that it goes a way in 10 days from now.
But the kiddos were well enough to go to school for their first day back on track and I have energy to actually get things done today! =)
9 years ago




1 comment:
missed you today, but I'm glad you finally got some meds that will help to heal you! You totally deserve to have a "get out of sickness free" card.
Post a Comment