Saturday, March 13, 2010

When ever I hear the song of a bird or look at the blue blue sky... when ever I feel the rain on my face or the wind as it rushes by.... When ever I touch a velvet rose or walk by a lilac tree......I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world.......


My eyes that I might see the color of butterfly wings ...
My ears that I might hear the magical songs that play....
My life, mind, my heart....
all the creations in which I am a part....

words to a children's song that I just love. There are missing pieces because I couldn't remember them all.

But I am thankful for all the beauties of this wonderful earth and the chance to have my experience here upon it. I know that I am very blessed and I know God is watching over me.

No comments: