If I ever need a self esteem boost, or if I ever doubt if I am a good teacher or not I will just have to remember the compliment I got today. A 4 yr old in my preschool thinks that school ranks right up there with Disneyland. This sweet girl was telling her mom that she wished she lived closer to Disneyland so they could go everyday. Well not everyday, they could not go on Tuesdays and Thursdays because those are school days. A couple hours later she said pretty much the same thing but changed it to she wished that Disneyland was closer to us so that she could go to Disneyland and not miss school or Miss Amy. AAWWWEEEE, melts my heart! That truly is a major compliment to be as good as Disneyland or better if they would skip Disneyland to make sure they don't miss school. In the eyes of a 4 yr old that is pretty serious business to be as cool as that place!Now to just convince the rest of the world of my greatness! HA
9 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment