9 years ago
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
nice day
I did something that I haven't done in a long time. I didn't ignore my daughter. It was my short day from school and instead of doing a bunch of "busy work" I played a game, had a tickle fight and caught up on some long neglected preschool TV time. I haven't felt this relaxed in a while what a great day. I love the sound of my children's laughter and today a got a big dose. What a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
It's so nice to just enjoy our families once in a while and shut out the world. I'm GLAD you had such a great day!!
Awwww! That is great. It is something I should do more often, because while I am ALWAYS around, I am not always available. Thanks for reminding me that it is important.
You are great Amy!
Don't you feel good when you lie down to sleep that night...and just think "Wow, today I actually played with my kids!" It always makes me feel good. And I don't do it near enough. Thanks for the reminder. :)
Post a Comment