Saturday, March 28, 2009

Today I am thankful for modern technology. Our family is finally ready to make the move into house ownership. After 9 years we are ready to make our house our own. We are ready to buy curtains :)
So where does technology come in? Well we had to visit many window treatment stores today to get ideas and make decisions(with 3 kids in tow). Well, We loaded up several hand held game devises along with books and crayons, and it was almost as good as going to the stores childless.

4 comments:

Mike A. said...

I want to see them when they are up!

Amy said...

they are coming out to measure and bring color swatches next week so we can see then in our "own environment"

I don't know how long after that until they will be ready.

But I am way excited!

Annette said...

Sounds like fun

Tamara Terrill said...

And here I thought you were going to shop ON-LINE for your curtains! Try that next time, it beats the heck out of taking 3 kids with you!