
Happy Birthday J!!!


Seven years ago you graced this earth with your presence. I was glad to see you! We had been up all night with a really sick boy and hadn't slept all night. It was almost a relief to get to go to the hospital.
I had hoped that you wouldn't have to a c-section like your brother, but it wasn't in the cards. You were a scheduled c- section and it went better than I could have hoped. This little bundle weighed only 8.15 and seemed so small. I loved you the minute I saw you.
Well big D could not be held back, even though is was still really sick and puked in grandmas car on the way to and from the hospital, he had to see his new brother!!

Recovery was awesome this time! My first day home I walked up the street and visited with neighbors for 45 minutes. I only took the big time pain killers maybe 5 times.

You had jaundice and had to stay in a lighted bed for a couple days we had to flip you over every few hours and you could only come out to eat. I hated not being able to hold you much when you first got home from the hospital. You were such an angel of a baby. You slept and ate and didn't cry much. I thought if all babies were like that I would have a lot more!!!!


J. has been amazing addition to the family. Our family would not be right with out J. He shares his time well being the middle child, he loves to play with his big brother and little sister. He is shy, but sweet and sincere and so loving.



He loves being out side; soccer, tee ball, inventing his own mini golf courses, scootering, biking around the block, building in the sand box and swinging all happily occupy him outside. He is also a very bright student. J. is overflowing with creativity. He loves to make up new games and pictures and his ideas amaze me.



Well you have grown into a big kid now and it has been an amazing journey watching you grow and develop and get cuter everyday. I am glad you didn't grow out of your dimples even though you get embarrassed when people ooohh and aaawww over them.
seven things that J. likes :
1. Trains
2. playing the wii
3. chicken tacos- non seasoned chicken, cheese, sour cream, tortilla
4. cereal
5. playing pretend with family and friends
6. computers at school
7.favorite color: red
I had hoped that you wouldn't have to a c-section like your brother, but it wasn't in the cards. You were a scheduled c- section and it went better than I could have hoped. This little bundle weighed only 8.15 and seemed so small. I loved you the minute I saw you.
Well big D could not be held back, even though is was still really sick and puked in grandmas car on the way to and from the hospital, he had to see his new brother!!

Recovery was awesome this time! My first day home I walked up the street and visited with neighbors for 45 minutes. I only took the big time pain killers maybe 5 times.

You had jaundice and had to stay in a lighted bed for a couple days we had to flip you over every few hours and you could only come out to eat. I hated not being able to hold you much when you first got home from the hospital. You were such an angel of a baby. You slept and ate and didn't cry much. I thought if all babies were like that I would have a lot more!!!!

J. has been amazing addition to the family. Our family would not be right with out J. He shares his time well being the middle child, he loves to play with his big brother and little sister. He is shy, but sweet and sincere and so loving.
He loves being out side; soccer, tee ball, inventing his own mini golf courses, scootering, biking around the block, building in the sand box and swinging all happily occupy him outside. He is also a very bright student. J. is overflowing with creativity. He loves to make up new games and pictures and his ideas amaze me.

Well you have grown into a big kid now and it has been an amazing journey watching you grow and develop and get cuter everyday. I am glad you didn't grow out of your dimples even though you get embarrassed when people ooohh and aaawww over them.
seven things that J. likes :
1. Trains
2. playing the wii
3. chicken tacos- non seasoned chicken, cheese, sour cream, tortilla
4. cereal
5. playing pretend with family and friends
6. computers at school
7.favorite color: red





5 comments:
Awww! Happy Birthday J! Mom is right you are a great kid!
Happy Birthday cute dimple boy!
Happy Birthday J man! I love the pictures 8)
Happy Birthday J! LOVE those dimples!
Post a Comment