Thought number 1
How do you teach boys that aren't rough and tumble that other boys who want to rough and tumble are not trying to beat them up?!?!? It is Ok to be rowdy like that and that it can be fun. I don't think my boys know that boy will be boys.
Thought number 2
I hate the C word. "CANCER"
I shiver when I hear it. It seems to be all around me and mainly in only my aged peers. Why? Is it in the water? Do I need to do something different to avoid it? I don't mean to be light about a serious subject. But I am waiting for the phone call (any day) of a friend that she has passed on, and 2 other friends in the early detection phases. I thought the C word was for old people. But I never hear of old people having it.
On a lighter note Thought number 3
I have a field trip this week and I can't wait to go to the farm. And I only have 4 weeks until I start summer vacation. I can join the world of true stay at home moms for a couple of months. Did I mention only 4 weeks left? I look forward to being more available as a mom for awhile and spend more time with my kids than other peoples kids. But I will miss this crazy year.
9 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment