Every day is just a day...live to find happiness in it.
Every day is a gift, live it to the fullest!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Well I thought I was going to cut off 10 inches but it ended up being 11!!!! So here are some before pictures and minutes after pictures. I am loving the cut and the pictures were taken by my kids=)
I LOVE IT! Is it possible that a new haircut can change so much? Your long hair was so shiny and beautiful - and the shorter hair looks so FUN! I know...I'm weird. The up side is that your hair looks fantastic both long and short!
It's a blog story of a lovely lady who was bringing up three very lovely kids. All of them had hair of gold like there mother, the youngest one in curls. It's a story of a family named Moody....
5 comments:
Very cute!! I love it. Did you donate your hair?
You look soooo adorable!
It looks beautiful! I recently cut off 8 inches and now I feel so much lighter. You probably feel the same.
I think it looks great on you
I LOVE IT! Is it possible that a new haircut can change so much? Your long hair was so shiny and beautiful - and the shorter hair looks so FUN! I know...I'm weird. The up side is that your hair looks fantastic both long and short!
Post a Comment