I am sick of all the excuses I keep getting from my daughter about why she can't go to bed at night. But at the same time she is getting more ingenious about them that I can't help but wonder what she will come up with next.
1. I am too tired to go to bed.
2. I am too cold to go to bed
3. I am thirsty.
4. I have an itch on my nose that is making me not tired.
5. T.V. is just too interesting to go to bed.
6. I MUST SEE who wins American Idol.
7. You need me to keep you company while dad plays with his computer.
8. My bed is cold.
9. My breathing is keeping me awake.
10. will be ? Who knows-- but I bet it will be good.
9 years ago




2 comments:
My breathing keeps me awake too ;)She is too smart!
I love it! Especially the one about keeping you company while daddy is busy...too cute :)
Post a Comment