Friday, May 29, 2009

HOT!!?!!

Well last night we finally realized that our A/C hasn't been working. When I had heard it running ALL day yesterday and it was way hot-- 80 degrees at bed time. It is finally time to call in the fix it man. I guess better now than in July when it is REALLY hot. So what to do while we wait for it to get fixed?
1. long leisurely trips to the air conditioned grocery store.
2. long car rides because the A/C still works in the car.
3. live on popcicles and ice cream
4. Brave the swimming pool
5. tough it out in the cooler basement where there is no TV
6. visit lots of friends-- who don't have broken A/C
7. pout for hours because I am a spoiled princess who loves her A/C

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Let me add another way to cope... come to my house! Anytime. Just drop by if your too hot!