Wednesday, May 27, 2009

cake glorious cake

tonight was the cub scout cake auction. I thought it would be a fun night. I saw too many hurt feelings and crying and peeved boys. I may have to double think this one. I don't know if it worth doing again. WOW! It was hard to watch. and nobody but parents wanted my cakes :(
with a bit of controversy we (I should say D.) scored the coveted hamburger cake the prize of the night. I was hard to take it home I felt bad.

So I will post a picture of it soon but it might be eaten soon it is really yummy too.


Thanks to all who contributed you time and talents to our cause. I appreciate you helping me out. In the end all the boys walked away with cute and yummy treats. Just getting to that point was hard.

1 comment:

ducknme said...

I'm sorry! I didn't mean to cause a contoversy. I totally would have wanted the banana split cake you were making when I went to your place. Next time I'll make a princess one. No one will fight over that!