today, My dear hubby is working on the honey do list (his list that he created for himself) Filled with many back breaking heavy duty work. tilling up the garden and newly added compost by hand (with shovel) mowing, weeding... he then volunteered to run errands and go shopping! have I told you how much I love this man. He is awesome! Anyway he told the kiddos that he was going to be too exhausted to help clean the house today and to clean the whole thing by themselves for mothers day. Well I guess they took it to heart. While doing their regular Saturday chores J-man and Princess A were working together to clean the bathroom. I heard J-man tell Princess A. "they needed to clean it mother's day style so keep scrubbing!" How cute is that! I don't know how to convince them to do it Mother's day style every week tho!
I have great kids who surprise me everyday! life is good.
On a side note, Princess A has a cousin just her age. They are very close practically unseperatable. They recently moved from right around the corner to the next city. She has been very sad with out him so close. She had a a tad bit of a hard time adjusting to him not being at school with her everyday. She really misses him. Well we got word that Friday that he had been in a pretty bad accident. He fell out a 2nd story window. he was in the hospital and would have to stay there awhile. (things look good- It could have been a lot worse.) Anyway, Princess A. really was concerned about him. it was not great but interesting how she took the news and the questions that came to her young mind as she tried to figure out this small tragady and miricle in her mind. We are thankful for answered prayers. A- prayed and prayed for her cousin. It was very sweet. She worried so much that she would lose her best friend.
9 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment