There have been so many mothers in my life! Of course my real mother, and grandmothers, But I had friends growing up that their mothers were just a dear and influetial as my own. I had Young womens leaders who were examples and kept me on the right track. I loved them all and they loved me right back! I think that is a trait of women that has been bestowed to us all. Love. We have the ability to love deeper and more sincerely and compassionatly then men. But with that I also believe that we feel more hurt and pain for ourselves and others.
Growing up, my mom worked alot. but in the evenings as we would settle down to watch tv or what not she would always let me snuggle up to her. I loved that.
I was also blessed to live next door to my great grand mother and kiddy corner to my grandmother. I have wonderful memories of these women also! they raised chickens and rabbits and had huge gardens that we could visit and enjoy anytime we wanted. what fun for a city kid like me.
may I remember to remember all those influential women everyday and not just mothers day!
9 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment