Yesterday was a very nice day. I enjoyed Watching J-man at his last soccer game of the season. It was his best game ever! It is fun to see how much his skills have improved!
Next we were off to see the D-man and little A. at their piano recital. It was D-man's second and little A's first. It was quite enjoyable. We will need to work on presentation for A's next one but she did fine. At first it was play one note scratch her head then the next note rub her nose... you get the idea... But she had a great time and can't wait to do it again.
Then we ended the day on a great note. Our wonderful neighbors are BBQ enthusiasts and they have an annual BBQ to prep for the upcoming BBQ compitition season. Man it is GREAT food but EVEN BETTER company!! We just love them. It is always enjoyable to spend time with them.
It was such a good day I wanted to remember it. I just wish I would have remembered my camera!!!
9 years ago




1 comment:
Oh man I can't believe we missed the annual BBQ. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Do you think they still have leftovers. I'm not picky. :)
Post a Comment