Saturday, September 6, 2008

books

I have gotten so busy lately that I don't have time to read any good books. (sigh) I have been slowly gathering a list of books that sound interesting to me.
So for all of you who have time to read could you read these for me and let me know if any of them are worth finding time for. Just kidding.
The Ariana trilogy by Rachel Ann Nunes
The sisters club by Megan McDonald
All the stars in the sky by Megan McDonald
Small change: the secret life of Penny Burford by J. Belinda Yandell
Good hope road by Lisa Wingate
Standing in the Rainbow by Fannie Flagg
Friendship cake by Lynne Hinton
The Scarlet pimpernel by Emmuska Orczy
the shadow children sequence by Margaret Haddix-bk 1 among the hidden bk 2 among the impostors bk 3 I can't remember.

I wish all of you a happy lazy weekend to enjoy a good book. May my wish for you come true.




1 comment:

Heather Shepherd said...

The only book on that list that I've read is "The Scarlet Pimpernel". I've read it multiple times and listened to a book on tape of it. I even stole my mom or sister's copy so I could own it! That one is worth reading. I believe Callene would agree with me too.