Thursday, September 18, 2008

when your mind talks to you... listen

Have you ever had a thought enter you mind and think that is so dumb! Or be looking for something and think it must be in this certain place and you think it couldn't be there. Then you find out id wasn't so dumb or it really was in that bizarre place you didn't think it could be? Well that happened to me twice today once I didn't listen one I did. I think I will listen more often. Someone more important than me guides me through thoughts sometimes I think. devine intervention :) This morning I shot up out of bed (early)and realized I had not even looked at the lesson plan I was going to do. So I jumped up read through it and realized that I was supposed to make copies of a story page. I haven't seen the original of the story page since last September. AAAAHHHH! and with all the moving around of things after the remodel I thought I would never find it. I had a thought it is in this certain cupboard. I thought there is no way it would be there. I looked in all the logical places and couldn't find it. I then spent 20 minutes on line trying to find the page again and it wasn't there anymore. High stress time. It was the main part of the lesson plan today. Well I thought again go look in that cupboard. I did and there it was sitting right in plain view. Later the thought was you should go blog about that story but do it on you school computer indtead of the regular one. So I did. I had only a few minutes before school started. It was a good thing I went to the school computer because I found out that it had shut down and was having problems. So I was able to take those few minutes to fix the problem and reboot before everyone got here. Ok brain or who ever you are I will listen more often. Besides you are only trying to help. Thanks for the insights and help.

2 comments:

ducknme said...

You would not beleive how often that happens to me or, for that matter, how often I ignore it. You'd think I'd learn.

Jaqui said...

It's funny how often that happens! Good job listening!