A wonderful friend of mine informed me of this great web site and I thought I would pass it along. Some of you have already used it. Remember that international talk like a pirate day is September 19th. The web site listed will give you a new Pirate name. I put in my real name and they gave me the name...Cap'n Corlyss Snaggletooth. When I typed in a fake name I was given the name of Gorgeous Evelyn Hacke. No joke. I like both names. One offers power and authority and the other just reflects my prideful best self because lets face it I am the most gorgeous woman that ever walked the planet! :P That was a joke by the way, if you didn't laugh or roll your eyes you don't know me very well. ;)
http://gangstaname.com/pirate_name.php
Well we are back from our quick trip from Idaho. Even though it was short I always like coming home. Even though when I walked in there were 2 loads of laundry on my couch waiting to be folded. Reality never goes on vacation or laundry never takes care if itself while you are gone. but Oh well. I better go fold it so I can get ready for school tomorrow.
9 years ago




3 comments:
If only laundry took care of itself! It would make my life so much better!
I-Forgot-Where-I-Buried-The-Darn-Treasure-Corliss for my first name... Sword-Test Dummy Brit for my full name. Hmmm,what does that say about ME? I don't know if I would make a very good pirate. I guess I will have to stick to my day job... folding laudry. YAAARRR!
This is sooo funny!! Call me Pirate Caroline the Fashionably Late or Iron Deficient Cynthia for my maiden name. Thanks for the good laugh!
Post a Comment