Saturday, August 30, 2008

hi from Idaho

I am up visiting my family but just wanted to share a quick sign that I saw when B. and I went our to dinner at Mr.C's last night. It read...... "stressed spelled backwards is Desserts"
How true is that I feel the complete opposite of stressed when I am sitting with a dessert in front of me. Happy desserts:)

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I've seen the sign! I love it! I too don't feel so stressed when I am with my good friend dessert. Have fun in Idaho!

Jaqui said...

So if I have a lot of stress, I need to counteract it with a lot of dessert, right? Okay! Have a great time in Idaho! When will you be back? I miss you already.

ducknme said...

Have fun in Idaho, and if it gets too stressful, have some dessert! Take care and see you soon!