I always thought August was that long boring month when nothing exciting happens except waiting for school to start and endure hot long summer days well I was wrong.
These were in a local newsletter and I wanted to pass them along I would love to celebrate all of these. I don't know where they found these but they are great. And you thought that August didn't have any holidays.'
August is "Admit Your Happy Month"
The first Sunday is Sister's Day -- Happy sister's day ladies I count all of you as my sisters.
August 8th --Sneak some zucchini ONTO your neighbors porch day--If any of you had too much zucchini(even after the hail storm) my porch would love to get some :)
August 10th--Lazy Day!!! who's with me to celebrate that one waahooo!
August 21st--Senior Citizen Day
the 3rd week of August is friendship week. All of us who can should celebrate this week together.
August 30th-- Toasted Marshmallow Day What??? Anything can get a day now a days. Does anyone know when brown paper lunch sack day is? j/k
Wishing you all a Happy Sister's Day and Happy August :)
9 years ago




3 comments:
How funny! But my favorite holiday is September 19th, it's National Talk Like A Pirate day. Honest!
Too funny! I am definately on board for Lazy Day... maybe it could be lazy month. And count me in for celebration friendship week!
Yeah for friendship weeek! We should get together for lunch or do something to celebrate.
Post a Comment