Yesterday I was supposed to drive D. to the half way point to my parents house do he could spend the weekend with them. After driving through major stop and barely go traffic on the interstate and being so stressed out and finally arriving very late... I went to go get D.'s bag with all the necessities including meds he can't go without and realized that it was still on my couch back at home. I cried. (For him and for me and for the huge inconvenience I had just caused my parents and myself and that I would have to fight that traffic jam interstate again.) My dad loves to point out that I am still blonde and that he expect me to be a flake. I used to try really hard to show him that I wasn't. But I guess one big moment like this erases all the good moments that I have. I guess I should just laugh it off and what can I say, I am a blonde:)
And D. gets to go next weekend. Oh boy I get to drive that all over agian.
Remember I love to comlain:)
9 years ago




4 comments:
Please don't beat yourself up! It's so hard to remember everything (and everyone) and get out the door!
Last weekend I forgot to pack Luke shorts for his 2 day camping trip with the in-laws. I had washed them but forgot to pull them from the dryer into the suitcase. They were in Coalville before I remembered.
It's not like you only have one thing to think about! As Mom's we have 1001 things going at the same time, so to quote Heather, "Please don't beat yourself up!"
I'm positive hair color has nothing to do with it. I can't tell you how many times I've left to go grocery shopping and forgot my purse. Then there's the time we went on a trip to Arizona and I packed ONE shirt. Actully I didn't pack it, I wore it. Brian laughed so hard I threw a slipper at him.
Amy, I am not a blonde, but seriously I act like one sometimes. Don't worry we all have our moments.
Post a Comment