Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My random thought for today....
I would almost consider joining a nudist colony so I wouldn't have to do laundry ever again. ;p

3 comments:

ducknme said...

Well, I was going to vote for disposable clothing, but I suppose a nudist colony would work too. Now if only i could persaude my husband and son to join too....


OH! that was so funny!

Kelli said...

Amy, you are so funny! I have been trying to figure out a laundry system similar to George Jetson's shower. You know it could gather all the laundry on a conveyer belt, move to the washer then the dryer, fold it and use the conveyer belt to put it all away. Of course, I wouldn't want to be too lazy so I would push the button to start the process!

Mike A. said...

This is the funniest thing I have heard today!! You make me laugh. I wouldn't be too comfortable as a nudist, but I'd take a maid any day of the week!