As the new year starts.... life seems to be renewed. A time to look forward to nice weather. A time to look forward to starting over and renewing goals that have been forgotten in the past months....AAhh the goals that I never got to....
My only goal this year is to just try to do better. Better at what you may ask. Well anything that I need to improve on. I can always just do better. That way I won't feel like a failure at the end of the year. Everyone improves on something in a years time. There you have it, the safety net of goal making.
looking ahead
Only 68 days until my first baby turns 10.
Only 98 days until my 2nd baby turns 7.
Only 168 days until I turn??? (remain Thirty something)
Only 207 days until my baby baby starts kindergarten. :(
Only 211 days until my baby baby turns 5.
And so many other milestones to mark the path that we see as we travel through the next year of our lives.
9 years ago




3 comments:
Thanks Amy! I love reading your posts - they are always insightful and make me ponder points in my life that need pondering.
I think I will make my New Year's resolution be this: Gain 5 pounds.
Then, either I will feel like I accomplished my goal at the end of the year, or I'll fail at it like most of my other resolutions. It's a win-win situation either way, right?
Actually, I think you got it right. I'm going to join you in trying to 'just be better'.
I like Jaqui's goal! But I also like yours. I think I might be able to improve on one thing this year. Do you think sleeping in counts?
Post a Comment