It was funny today a couple of friends emailed me both sending me funny things to view on youtube about being a mom. So while I was there, surfing around, I found another that I thought was so true.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I8FCgaoaG8
Also today as I was dropping my daughter off at the typical Friday babysitter I looked at her and said "I forgot your coat!" and she said "that's ok mommy I still like you!"
I am so glad that I didn't damage our relationship over it. But I thanked her and said " I am glad that you still like me when I make mistakes." and then she hugged me and rang the door bell and was ready to play.
Next A. brightened my day again while I was at the piano trying to teach myself how to play the piano with all of B.'s old beginner books from his youth. Anyway I don't have a knack for the piano, but I want to. So as I was struggling with a very simple piece A. comes in the room with a piece of paper and a marker and writes a long straight line and a small circle and holds it up above her head. I asked her what that was and she said " I'm giving you at 10." At first I didn't get it, but then, I caught on and asked if it was a 10 was because of my piano playing and she said yep.
Ya I think that I will keep her!
9 years ago




2 comments:
That is our "pay day" as mothers. The goal is to remeber those moments when their hasn't been one for a while. I think my children have become too honest...
Aaaah, that's so cute. That's what makes being a mom worth it. BTW I have some extra piano books from a series that I taught my girls from if they'd be more help than our old ones, or I could let you know which ones they are. Just let me know.
Post a Comment