9 years ago
Sunday, February 15, 2009
here comes the sun again!
Friday night my knight in shining armor took me to dinner. I noticed that when we walked into the restaurant, it was still light outside. Not just a hint of light, but bright light! I checked the weather today and they said that the sun will set tonight at 6:03! Spring really is on its way and the days will get longer and warmer. Alright mother nature bring it on! I am waiting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
No kidding. It makes it so much easier to get up in the morning when there is light!
I'm your BUZZKILL. Come on snow, come on snow, come on snow!!! Spring can wait - and besides, it leads to miserable HOT Utah temperatures...
I like them both, but if I had a choice it would be spring year round. Is there a place like that?
Post a Comment