It seems to be the era of tags again.
OK
5 things
5 things I was doing 5 years ago: ( Feb. 2004)
-Went on a date with B. to Hale Center Theater to see the Scarlet Pimpernel
-Preparing for D's 5th birthday.
-We had a gas miracle. We went on a road trip to Idaho and forgot to fill up the car to come back home and it was a Sunday. We chose to not fill up and made it home with out any problems. Our little car went nearly 400 miles on 10 gallons of gas.
- I had an ultra sound and found out I was having my first and only girl.
-I was in a primary presidency with some amazing women.
5 things on my to do list today:
-Breathe in and out.-- check
-Teach school and survive my last valentine party. -- check
-Go on date with B. -- check
- Make more hair bows -- check
- Read assigned book for book group. -- Not check I still didn't have a copy.
5 things I would do with a million dollars:
first of all in the car tonight on my date I told B. we just needed to win a million $ and listed all the things I would do. So here you go.
-Pay off my house and put on an addition and GET CURTAINS!
-The rest put in savings a nest egg toward retirement
-but since I have to come up with 5.... money for 3 college funds
- Go on a a cruise
- Buy a car with cash... all $1 bills
1 million $$$ doesn't go very far anymore really!
5 places I have lived:
-Orangeville Illinois
-Pocatello Idaho
-Rexburg Idaho
-Provo Utah
-Westminster Colorado
5 jobs I have had:
-burger king manager
-bagel shop opener
-vault teller in a credit union
-preschool teacher
-my favorite- mother
5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
-be living in the moment
-admire my curtains that will finally be hanging in my house
- be content with everything I already have.
-dealing with 2 teen age boys and dreading an upcoming girl teenager
- be dreading the drivers permit that will be in the hands of my oldest.
5 people I would tag:
- the one who wants to be tagged
-the one who hasn't done this yet-
-the one who is most likey to not do this
- the person who owns red shoes
-the person who lives the farthest away
Stay tuned the pregancy tag and the yes and no tag are still to come I am working on them.
9 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment