Wednesday, July 15, 2009

while the daddys away the rest of us will play!

Well day 2 of three done!
B. is off helping at scout camp this week and I have been here all alone - not including the company of 3 grumpy kiddos and a dog who had decided one shadow for me is not enough and I need to be followed by 2 black things. and yet I have felt lonely today.

Today we actually left the house twice that is a big accomplishment as of lately. We went for a bike ride to the park and then to a movie with friends. Then I was more productive today than I have been the entire summer break combined. I updated a few lesson plans and wrote a couple of new ones that I need for next year. I caught up on some chores I have been neglecting ( I am still so far behind, that after hours my house is still cluttery and messy) but I can see a dent. =)

Only one more day and we look forward to a dinner away from home tomorrow. Yipee!!! I love NOT COOKING!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Way to go Amy! BTW~ Thanks for the movie invite, we loved it!