Wednesday, July 8, 2009

piano lessons

I have had 3 piano lessons now and still love it.
I am finding out just how uncoordinated my fingers are.
This is definitely a talent that I do not have a natural ability for but am loving it all the same. I feel like the lessons are moving quite quickly. I never would have thought that I would be playing this hard of things by my 3rd lesson. I now have the summer to fine tune what I have learned and will start again in September. I can't wait. Piano playing is the first "hard" thing that I have had to conquer and enjoyed -- in a long time.

1 comment:

Annette said...

I think that is just great! i would love to take lessons again i have lost so much. It just seems there is never enough time. oh and the fact that we don't have a piano.