skip to main |
skip to sidebar
try it new mondays
So every Monday I try to make a new recipe for dinner. We call it try it new Mondays. I am always looking for simple quick recipes that my family will like and fit into my busy life. Well getting my family to like it is a challenge as I have 2 severely picky eaters and there is very few foods that overlap on their I will eat that lists.
So tonight dinner conversation went something like this... J.-MMMMMM--this is soo good! it is now #1 on my list it is above mcdonalds chicken nuggets (BTW that's saying something)
Me- I am so glad that you like them so much. (he is such our pickiest eater)
J- can I be done?
Me- you only had one bite if you like it so much why don't you eat more?
J-well I am not that hungry will you pass the cantelope?
I guess he didn't want to hurt my feelings ;) better luck next week I hope.
In case you were wondering what we had tonight... it was called chicken roll ups. crescent rolls(in tube) cream cheese and cooked chicken. put cream cheese and chicken inside crescent and roll it up. cook for 15 minutes we got mixed reviews.-- I liked it.
1 comment:
Well, if it makes you feel any better, Ian came home and said dinner at your house was "REALLY good!"
Post a Comment