9 years ago
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
scene 1 "Disappointment" --The Chriatmas saga
We have had a bit of a disappointment this afternoon. We had just left on our long waited trip to Idaho. After driving through town and just reaching the interstate, Our oldest threw up in the car. Yuck! Well we instantly turned around and came home. We have known too many people with this sickness pass through their families so I didn't want to risk taking it up to my parents. My mom is the soul care giver to a couple of sickly elderly women in her ward. It would be a devastating event for those women if my mom were unable to care for them. Well maybe some other time. I am so sad not to be going home for Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh Amy I hope you guys didn't get it from us. We tried to stay clear of people for a few days. Good luck.
Post a Comment