Thursday, December 11, 2008

hair cut day

Well well well, the big day came and I did it, I got my hair done. So I decided to keep it long just for a little while longer. Since I do want to go short it is so close to being long enough to donate so in 2+ more inches I will cut it off and not waste it. I did decide to go with bangs and highlights.But when all was said and done it was just highlights. I really like them. You cant really tell. But that is the way I wanted it. I told the hairstylist that I wanted to to look like I had something done but like I didn't have something done. So it was perfect. see pic below. Maybe see pics later my camera battery needs to charge :)

later....
It must be more than the camera battery it won't work. I guess you will have to find me and see it in person unless you are too far away.... picture a beautiful blonde princess with long flowing golden hair that is so wonderful that the sun hides its face in shame for it is dulled by the most wondrous hair in all the land. HA hahahahaha!
Basically I just look the same.

1 comment:

Jaqui said...

I love that your happy with it. I always worry when I do something new with my hair that I will hate it. I can't wait to see it.