Sunday, December 14, 2008

Even my dogs gone commercial!
That is usually how I feel at Christmas. This year I have had the goodness of the Christmas spirit with me. I have loved it this year! I know we still have 10 days but I wish it were longer! I haven't noticed the commercialism this year and my kids have been great to not have the gimmes. I have excitement to watch them open gifts instead of dreading the ordeal. Maybe D track was a blessing in disguise.
I am truly blessed that I know the true meaning of Christmas that I celebrate the savior and redeemer. That we celebrate his birth because if hadn't been born we wouldn't have his life's example and his saving power through his death. He was born so that he could die for each and everyone of us. No wonder angels sang that night and we sing today as we remember a humble lowly child in a manger so many years ago who's glory outshines any of ours. I am grateful for a savior that saves and the spirit of giving and peace goodwill toward men.

Merry Christmas!!
10 days and counting down.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I am so glad that you are having a great Christmas season this year. I wonder if it is in the air... another friend of mine who usually feels a bit scroogey at Christmas said that she is loving Christmas this year. I always love Christmas. A commercial as it is I know the true meaning and try to focus on that.