Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy birthday Hunny













Today my hubby turned another year older. He is getting closer to 40 (in a few years still) and that is so weird. It doesn't help that I am not too far behind him. How can we be that old.

Well a tribute to a wonderful husband on his birthday.
A kind father who does all he can to set a good example for his children so they have a good role model to look up to.
A guy who hates to do dishes but does them more often than I do.
A guy who has always bathed the kids. Even as babies because I feared dropping them.
A husband that does a lot to pick the slack that I drop.
A guy who is loyal and true blue. You know where stands and he is unmovable.
A giant in the gospel- at least compared to me. He seems to know all the answers to the questions that I have. church-y or not!
He is my wonderful walking dictionary. I believe he is the smartest man in the world. I haven't ever been able to stump him.

I love him with all of my heart!
by the way isn't he soooo cute :)

3 comments:

Jaqui said...

That was sweet. You two look so adorable in your wedding picture. It's not fair how some people (you) never seem to age.

Tamara Terrill said...

Very nice! I hope he has a wonderful birthday! Your wedding picture looks like it was taken yesterday! And I am amazed at how he is the perfect mixture of D & J! Holy cow...

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday B. You guys look great. Enjoy your special day.