Friday, December 5, 2008

what , you didn't know?

So tonight I was in the bathroom obsessing/contemplating over my "big" hair decision. B. was in our room trying to find the bed and putting away all the toys brought in throughout the day and I asked "Do you think I should cut bangs when I get my hair done next week?" and he says "Don't you already have bangs?"

I haven't had bangs for at least 4 years!!!!!

5 comments:

Jaqui said...

That's too funny. Randy might say the same thing.

Tamara Terrill said...

That's a man for you. I swear!

Heather Shepherd said...

Jason would vote for no bangs. I learned that the hard way...

heidivee said...

Do something drastic. Go for it. Whether it is bangs or not, just remember ... IT'S ONLY HAIR. It will grow back. Besides, you will look cute no matter what you do. :)

Melanie said...

The only time Nate noticed that my hair had changed, was when the lady cut it so short she had to use the cutting shears in the back. Yikes he said who is this boy I married. Funny now not so much when it happened. I even had a picture what was she thinking? Before I realized the damage was done. I just cried. Poor girl.