"just another manic Monday. Wish it were Sunday that's my fun day ooh oh oh...."
Just another hectic Monday wish it were Sunday that my rest day my I don't have to run day....
So today started out as any typical Monday the 5 am trip to the grocery store. There my battery died in my van. My knight in shining armor came to jump start it then followed me home to make sure that it didn't die again. I then took my knight to his bus stop so I could have a car today. Well after a morning of running errands and playing with friends going to dance class it was time to get the boys from school. My last running car got stuck in the snow. (sad thing is the snow wasn't that deep) After a couple of really nice ladies tried to push me out we gave up. We walked to the nearest house of people we knew (grandmas) and called a wonderful kind neighbor to come pick up coatless me, leashless dog and two boys loving the adventure. Well my knight walked home from his bus stop and spent a couple of hours getting both of our cars back home and working nicely. Now it is a mad dash of cleaning getting the house ready for company. You know hard core cleaning finding every fingerprint that sort. We are getting ready for 3 preschool Christmas concerts this week. Now the rest of the night will be more cleaning and lesson plan prep. I hope to meet up with my pillow before midnight. But that maybe wishful thinking.
Merry Christmas!
9 years ago




5 comments:
Oh boy. What a day. I hope that things will slow down soon you need a rest. Sorry about the coatless adventure. I learned my lesson the hard way with that one too.
I'm sorry to hear that the rest of your day had even more crazy car adventures! I hope tomorrow will be 'Terrific Tuesday' for you!
Oh no! There must have been some weird vibe in the universe about going to the store, cars and yesterday! As I was coming home from the store I slid on the ice, hit a curb and got a flat tire. Then I coulden't get the jack to work and had to call AAA to come save me.
If you are ever stuck again, give me a call!
What a day! When it rains, it pours, right? I'm sorry it was such a hard day. I hope the rest of the week goes better.
Oh man...seriously, that is how it goes sometimes. One thing after another. I want to see your hair! I bet it's cute. LOVE the pic of you and Brent on your wedding day. You guys don't look any older. Did you get married yesterday? :)
Post a Comment