9 years ago
Friday, July 11, 2008
enjoy the ride
I have been feeling very blessed lately. Yes pink eye still haunts our house. Yes I am still bugged by that(sorry) but, over all life is good. No, life is great! Knock on wood. I have been through many hard things. Right now life is good. I know these are just ramblings but Many people have been sharing bad news or very unfortunate events of their lives. I feel very blessed now, and am thankful for the peaceful waters of this part of the journey. I need to remember though that life will not always stay this calm. That I need to be preparing and staying strong for when the tempest decides to rage. But for now I am enjoying the ride. To all of you that are not in calm waters as of yet, keep your head up, rely in the Lord and the storms will eventually end and peace will come again. I have often wondered why certain trials even had to be invented. Some are just to cruel to endure. Even if we endure them well. Couldn't we just learn those same lessons in other ways. But then again I look at those in whom I have been pondering their bad news and am amazed at their strength. I am in awe of all that they do and bare and how well they are doing it! Is it ok to feel sad? Of course it is. We have been given all our emotions for reasons. Once we have endured sadness and it starts to ease we are then given the chance to feel gratitude, humility, love and joy again and apprieciate all that we have been given even if other things have been taken from us. That Lord know us and loves each and every one of His children. Blessing come, they really do,and when they do; enjoy the ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You are such a great example. I love getting to peak inside your thoughts and be uplifted. Thanks for blogging.
Amy,
I am glad your life is going well! I feel like it is a calm and happy time for me right now too. But I know it isn't always. Thanks for your inspiring thoughts!
Post a Comment